Friday, August 3, 2012

What’s Pink at Disney?

DD button - other blogsWell, I bought a jump drive to put all of my Disney pictures on; but, as of today, I still haven’t done it.  So, all my PINK Disney things are things that we saw on our most recent trip (this past January/February).

I’ll be linking this post up to LAST WEEK’s Destination Disney theme – yes, I’m behind! Here goes . . .

012 (2)
My plaid shirt for Hoop-Dee-Doo was pink

MomPicturesDays&5 128
Anastasia’s dress is VERY pink
(so pink, in fact, that her sister makes fun of her!)

Disney World Day 2 2012 003
These pretty pink flowers are at Epcot

Day2Mom 004
Princess Aurora looks lovely in pink

Day3Mom 043
There’s some pink on the Prime Time sign

MomsPicsDay5 001
Where do you think we saw this pink guy?

MomPicturesDays&5 042
These lovely pink flowers graced our table at our ladies tea at the GF

MomPicturesDays&5 050
Ashley and her friend Bridgette both look pretty in pink for the tea!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails