Friday, September 7, 2012

30 Days to 30 Years

MomsPicsDay5 003Today the kids and I are visiting Animal Kingdom! It’s our last park day.  This week is flying by much too quickly!

On the agenda for today:

Late breakfast at Tusker House.  We loved it so much in January that the kids wanted a repeat on this trip.  Hopefully we’ll have a great server like last time (Clifford) and we’ll get plenty of jungle juice to drink.  Bring it on!

Flame Tree Barbeque comes highly recommended so I’m hoping we’re hungry enough to grab supper here tonight.  We were just too stuffed last time. 

We don’t have any meet-ups planned for today, so we’re on our own to tour the park with no “real” plans.  Should be fun! 

Last year, I was lucky enough to participate in a series of blog posts over at DISTherapy, in honor of Walt Disney World’s 40th anniversary.   This year, we’re doing a similar series of posts in honor of the 30th anniversary of Epcot.  Today is MY DAY to share about 1988 – and my first visit to Epcot.  I hope you’ll stop over and read my post, and leave me some comment love! (Be sure to read all the posts when you’re there – they started on September 1st.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails