Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tiggerific Tuesday is back!

Magical Mouse Schoolhouse Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia

My friend Jodi over at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse has revamped her Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hop. It’s still a place to link up your blog; but now it’s even better because it includes trivia!  Disney trivia, that is!  Each week, share a tidbit of Disney trivia on your blog – then go over to Magical Mouse Schoolhouse and link up.  It’s that simple – and even more fun! 

Did you know? Disney-MGM Studios’ Superstar Television, which closed September 26, 1998, allowed selected guests to participate in a few scenes from such popular TV shows as “I Love Lucy,” “Cheers,” and “Gilligan’s Island.” (from The Walt Disney World Trivia Book by Lou Mongello)

I knew this from experience as, when I visited Walt Disney World in 1990, my best friend was selected to play a “bombshell” in an episode of Cheers! If memory serves me right, this attraction was housed in the building that now showcases The American Idol Experience.

2 comments:

secret mom thoughts said...

That sounds super cool.

Jodi Whisenhunt said...

I did not know that! That's really cool, Heidi! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails