Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Blogorail Logo

Welcome to those of you joining me from Manda’s Disney Blog and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the Final stop on our Magical Blogorail.  I’m hopping aboard the BLACK Blogorail Line this month, as we share our favorite attraction music.


Previously, in Magical Blogorail posts, we’ve shared some of our favorite Disney attractions.  One that is consistently near the tippy top of my favorites list is The Carousel of Progress at the Magic Kingdom.  I have loved that ride since my first visit to Walt Disney World, at the age of 17.  We’ve visited a few times when it’s been closed, and it’s always such a let-down.  Because, for me, a visit to the Magic Kingdom isn’t complete without at least one rotation through the Carousel. 

I love singing along to the theme song as the ride rotates between scenes.  And, I’ve passed my love of this attraction on to my oldest daughter, Ashley, who also sings along.  And, we often find ourselves singing this song hours later in the parks, or back in our resort hotel. 

Quite frankly, we even sing it at home sometimes.  I’ll most likely be singing it most of the day today, since it’s fresh on my mind! 

I found this neat rendition of the song on YouTube:

What is YOUR favorite attraction theme song/music?  I’d love to hear about it.  Please leave me a comment!


Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Black this month. We will be back on November 13th with an all new theme.Keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney news, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.

blogorail logo (black)Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
 
1st Stop ~ The Magical Mouse Pad
2nd Stop ~ Capturing Magical Memories
3rd Stop ~ The Disney Chick
4th Stop ~ Manda’s Disney Blog
Final Stop ~ (What's Going on in) Heidi's Head (you are here!)

2 comments:

Mandas Disney Blog said...

Oh this reminds me of when I visited Florida last year!! Yey! :D Brilliant choice Heidi :) I wish I could have seen the Carousel of Progress back when it first opened! :)

Capturing Magical Memories said...

Ooh! I love the #disney carousel of progress song too. You are right you can sing it forever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails