Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Heading to Walt Disney World in 2013?

Are you in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Walt Disney World in 2013?  Then I have a great planning tool to share with you!

My friend Dave over at Your First Visit recently introduced The 2013 Walt Disney World Week Picker!  This is a handy-dandy planning tool that will quickly help you select the best time for your family to visit!  All you have to do is answer a few questions – regarding crowds, weather, and price.

Once you have done that, the week picker gives you the best weeks to visit.  It’s broken down into 3 sections – for Deluxe, Moderate, and Value Resorts. 

While my family is hoping to go to Disneyland this year, rather than WDW, I used the tool “just for fun”.  My results tell me that the best time for my family to go is October or early November.  Go figure!  That’s the very time we said we wanted to try next time! 

shp1c1m-300x155

The image above is a sample of what you’ll see on the site.  If you “CLICK TO ENLARGE” from the site, you will be taken to a full screen chart that is very simple to read! 

Try it!  Let me know when is the  best time for YOUR FAMILY to visit!

1 comment:

secret mom thoughts said...

Cool chart. Wish I was going next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails