Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Bible Comes to Life on 3/3/13!

Have you heard about the epic minseries, The Bible, yet?  We don’t even have tv service, and I’m excited about this one.  I will find a way to watch it, guaranteed! 

Roma Downey (Touched By An Angel) and Mark Burnett (The Voice, Survivor, Shark Tank, Celebrity Apprentice) are executive producers for this series, scheduled to premier on the History Channel on March 3.

Here’s a sneak peek:

What do you think?  Will you be watching?

For more information on The Bible, check out these sites:

3 comments:

Steve Burns said...

That sounds interesting! I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the notice - I hadn't heard about that one before.

Anca Prisacariu said...

didn't know that! thanks for sharing! you have a great blog, love it

Clipping Path said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails