Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Slow-cooker Cacciatore

*I got this recipe out of the Ragu Soccer Moms cookbook. It was so very simple, but so yummy! I had this in the crock pot yesterday all day~ when we got home I had a migraine and had to go to bed. Ashley cooked noodles and served this over noodles and everyone loved it. We'll definitely make this again.

Ingredients:
Boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lbs.) *I used breasts because that's what I had in the freezer
1 26 oz. jar of Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
1 sliced bell pepper
1 sliced onion
Pinch or two of garlic powder
Pinch of ground black pepper *I used lemon pepper

Directions:
Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
Serve on a bed of rice. (That would be yummy, but my family prefers noodles.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails