Thursday, June 11, 2009

Have you seen the new planner?

As co-creator of the Schoolhouse Planner, I just want to take a moment here on my blog to plug this amazing creation! It's funny ... although Kris and I get the credit for creating this thing, our designer (Christi Gifford) deserves all the credit for making it the beautiful, interactive marvel that it is!

I'd like to say a great big THANK YOU to Christi for all the hard work that she put in on this year's planner! It truly is BIGGER & BETTER than last year's planner - with many, many more forms for your homeschool and household planning.

If you've already purchased your copy of the Schoolhouse Planner - THANKS! I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. We've already begun making plans for next year's version and would be open to any ideas, suggestions, and recommendations that you may have for us. Just e-mail me or leave a comment here on my blog.

If you have not yet seen the planner, I'd encourage you to drop by the Schoolhouse Store and check it out! You just might want to pick one up for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails