Thursday, November 19, 2009

Carolina Pad's Ghostline Products

OK, I admit it, I'm a total school supply junkie!  I'm a sucker for notebooks, folders, pencils, etc.  We don't even have to need them - sometimes we just WANT them.  Yes, I say "we" because I've passed this fascination/addiction with school supplies on to both my girls, who are constantly begging for new pencils, notebooks, etc. 

Carolina Pad is one of my favorite school supply companies!  I can always count on them to have great-looking products that are fun to use.  One of my personal favorites these days is the Kendall Collection.  I've got this lapbook bag (which I think is just too fun!) and these folders and dividers (which make my homemade organizer for work and home look very put-together).  Another favorite pattern/collection is the Hot Chocolate collection.  I've got several notebooks from this collection, and Ashley has a binder.

I was recently asked to help Carolina Pad celebrate the 13th birthday of their Ghostline products.  I received a selection of Ghostline products to review and was beyond thrilled!  You see, in addition to my obsession with school stuff, I'm also a stickler for neatness (otherwise known as a "paperwork perfectionist").  I so wish these products would have been available when I was in high school and was making posters for pep rallies!  Why?  Because the Ghostline products have very faint gridlines on them, making it amazingly easy to write and keep things straight! 

I used the large display board kit to make this memory board for Ashley's 16th birthday:

I think it turned out really cute and you can't even see the lines unless you look very closely.  I would definitely recommend the Ghostline products to anyone needing posterboard or display boards for school or work-related projects.

Carolina Pad is having a contest this month, in honor of Ghostline's birthday.  Go here to enter.  You need to leave a comment in order to be eligible to win.  So, be sure to head on over and say "Happy Birthday" to Ghostline!

NOTE: I received free product from Carolina Pad in order to write this review. I used the products in my home, and the thoughts shared herein are definitely my own, based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails