Wednesday, January 10, 2007

PR Info & Disclosure Policy

Thank you for your interest in Reviews & Reflections. I'm glad you stopped by.

My name is Heidi.  I am a stay-at-home, work-at-home, homeschooling mom to three great kids. 

I work for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine as their Special Projects Manager.  A large part of my job is heading up the TOS Homeschool Crew. The Crew is a large group of product reviewers who primarily review homeschool curriculum and products. It's viral marketing at it's best! 

In addition to my work with the Crew and TOS, I enjoy reviewing books for lots of publishers and book review programs.  My policy is you can never have too many books!

I previously blogged at Homeschoolblogger.  I blogged there for almost 5 years, before deciding it was time for a change. Since moving to blogger at the beginning of 2010, my blog has increased in readers (gaining new followers on a daily basis). My blog posts feed through to my Facebook account, where I have over 500 friends. 

If you are interested in having your product reviewed at Reviews & Reflections, please e-mail me. My family and I love trying out new products.  So far, in addition to lots of books, we have reviewed food, furniture, video games, bath & body products, toys & games, and much more. Our interests are books (of course), things related to homeschooling (curriculum, resources, etc.), anything to make our house look better or be more organized, toys, games, video games, and things having to do with planning and travel.  I include my children's thoughts in my reviews - making them more personal and appealing to a wider range of readers.If you would like to read any of my previous reviews, please click here for book reviews and here for product reviews). I do not charge for reviews.  I do, however, require a full-version sample of the product to be reviewed (these products will not be returned).

I am also willing to do giveaways.  Previous giveaway posts can be seen here. I prefer if giveaway items are shipped directly to the winner; but will consider other arrangements as needed.

Sponsorship and ad hosting will be considered, based upon the product and/or website and how much it appeals to me and/or my readers.  Ad buttons must be 125x125 (no larger).  Cost of hosting ads is $12/month or $100/year. 


I look forward to hearing from you!



This policy is valid from  January 10, 2010

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heidi Strawser. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

 The owner of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. I am employed by  The Old Schoohouse Magazine and head up the TOS Homeschool Crew (product review team). I am also in reviewing relationships with the companies linked from my sidebar.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails