Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We can see!

Gracie and I  both had eye doctor appointments the other week.  We both needed a new prescription, so we selected new frames.  Actually, Ashley and I picked Gracie's because she was sick that day.  So, we were pretty anxious to go back and pick them up - especially so we could see if Gracie even liked hers!  (poor girl!)

We finally got them on Monday (after waiting 2 weeks - a lesson in patience)!  I know I'm her mom and I'm prejudice, but  I can't help thinking how cute Gracie looks:

I wish I was that cute!  Here's a funny story:  right after we  got our glasses and got out to the van, I asked Gracie if I looked like a geek in mine. She said, "Mom, I'm not in school, I don't know what geeks look like!"  I think they look kinda like the one below (between the cute little boy and the black pug):



5 comments:

Jodi said...

The new glasses look great on BOTH of you!! I loved Grace's answer for the geek question...lol. You are both stylin'!

Jolanthe said...

I like them!! Gracie looks cute {and you don't look geeky}. :)

Jolanthe

Debra said...

I love them both! And I did go to public school, so I do know what geeky looks like. :)

Kathryn said...

No way! Your glasses look great! Gracie IS adorable in hers. I really like yours, and now I can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

Janice said...

I really like both yours and Gracies new glasses. One thing is that our Op told us not to go with the frames without the nose pieces as they will not stay well on her face. I am sad because # 1 is our favorite too and I just don't know what to do. How do Gracies stay on her face? Thands for the picks on the girls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails