Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have homeschool shopping to do?

Might I suggest the awesome Vendor Hall at the TOS Expo?

Even if you didn’t register for the Expo, the Vendor Hall  is open to everyone. Browse through companies such as Rainbow Resource, WriteShop, Apologia, Latin Road/Phonics Road, Multiplication Shake, Go Phonics, and MANY MORE!

Latin Road/Phonics Road has freebies in their booth. Rainbow Resource has a free shipping offer. Spears Art Studio has a free CD. Real Science by Gravitas has a 25% discount coupon.

There is just so much to see. Stop by and meet the virtual hostess from each company, browse their selection, and look for "conference specials".

Please come back and share with me about the great deals you found!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love the new blog design, especially the black and whites in the header. It feels very fresh and open.

Carole said...

I wish I lived closer to go to this. It would have been an awesome thing to "browse".

Heidi said...

Carole~ This is an ONLINE conference - it doesn't matter where you live!

Related Posts with Thumbnails