Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just a few things that are on my mind . . .

Talk About it TuesdayI thought I’d participate in Talk About it Tuesday this week because I have several things rolling around in my mind that don’t quite seem to qualify for their own blog post.

So, here goes ---

  1. I just started this blog around the beginning of the year, and I just realized that I already have 199 followers!  1 more and we’ll be at 200.  Will it be YOU?!  I’m feeling very loved right about now – what a nice feeling. 
  2. I want to give a big shout out to my mom (even though she never reads my blog and probably wouldn’t even know how to find it).  She has been helping me with some of my book reviews, which has given me some extra time to actually pick up books that are not on a review pile!  I got to read a Mary Higgins Clark book last week (love her! Just Take My Heart is awesome – Ashley’s reading it now) and one of the Love Finds You in . . . books (that was a birthday gift from a very dear friend). 
  3. I love homeschool curriculum.  Just sayin’ . . . (I’ll post about our choices for next year in a few weeks – probably when we get home from Florida.)
  4. We leave for Florida in exactly 10 days! Wow – I better start packing!  I tend to be a bit of a packing/planning freak, but I do wish some people would participate in this week’s Destination Disney topic – which is packing tips!

Do you have anything random to share today?

5 comments:

TerriG said...

I am amazed that you just started this blog this year. Did you have a different one or are you just a born blogger?

Have fun in Florida, my tip pack light, let your emergency sweatshirt be your beloved souvenir.
We just forgot our son's suitcase for the home school conference and did fine with a trip to target for socks he needed anyways.

my3 kids said...

There now you have 200 followers...yipeeeee:)

Laura O in AK said...

Heidi ~ I so wish I had a trip to Florida planned! At least the weather is nice up here in the Last Frontier.

Congrats on 200 followers. I'm no where near there, but then again you've been blogging for a while (weren't you at HSB for a few years first?)

Anonymous said...

Heidi, your new blog design looks AWESOME!! :) very nice! you're over 200 now, way to go!

Amanda said...

Mary Higgins Clark is one of my favorites too!!

Amanda :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails