Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 18

Today’s Topic = Something I Regret

I’ve been contemplating this topic for a few days now, and I just keep coming back to thinking that I don’t really have a lot of regrets.  Sure, I’ve made mistakes in my life; but I don’t sit around dwelling on them, and I believe that when we ask God’s forgiveness for mistakes made, that we need to accept that forgiveness and move forward with our lives.

One thing that did come to mind this morning was sending Ashley to public school for 2 1/2 years.  However, both of us certainly learned valuable lessons from that experience. 

Oh, and at the end of almost every day, I regret not spending enough time with my kids.  That probably seems silly, coming from a homeschool mom, but it’s true.  I work part-time from home, and sometimes get so caught up in my work that I don’t have a lot of extra time just for fun with them. 

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I also sent Miranda to school, took her out after 3rd grade. I regret that too, but like you said, it was a learning experience. I also wish I had more time for fun stuff with my kids. Some days it feels like there are just not enough hours in the day! I think that's why our meet-ups are so fun, we all get to have fun and leave all of the school, work, and home stuff behind for a day. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails