Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge – November 26

OK, how did it happen that I got so far behind on my gratitude challenge?  I’ve been thinking about it – and I think that, in the back of my head, I honestly thought I posted!  LOL  Anyway, playing catch up – yet again!

Ashley and I contemplated going to the outlets for the Midnight Madness sales.  But, things didn’t work out for us to go.  Instead, though, we sat at home and did some Christmas shopping ONLINE.  The internet definitely has it’s drawbacks.  But, things like online shopping are amazing!  We got some very neat personalized gifts for some family members, and some photo gifts from Shutterfly as well.  I’m anxious to receive all these things – and, even more, to give them. 

The older I get, the more I can’t stand crowds.  But, I still love a good deal.  I feel like  I got some great ones today. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails