Friday, June 3, 2011

DD – Kids’ Favorite Memories, part 2

Last week, I was in sunny/HOT Florida, having fun at WDW and working at the FPEA convention.

Since arriving home on Monday afternoon, I’ve  been busy trying to catch up after 12 days away. We’ve been working on organizing our school stuff for next year, doing laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, writing reviews, etc.

All that to say that I never got a chance to actually talk to my kids about their favorite memories of our Disney vacations. And, honestly, I had hoped to have more participation in this topic - because it’s FUN!

So, with all that  being said, I’m doing something I’ve never done before - I’m reposting last week’s topic, along with the three links that were already there – in the hopes that we can get more people involved this week!  (You’ll have until June 17th to sign the linky for this one.)

This week’s topic was suggested  by
Lindsay at The Cross Stitch House - - -

Share your kids’ favorite Disney Memory and/or Activity
So, this week – go poll your child(ren) – ask them to share their favorite Disney activity or Disney memory – post about it on your blog (complete with pictures, of course) – then come back here and link up.  I’ll post my kids’ thoughts on this topic
soon.
get the InLinkz code

In case you’re planning ahead, here are the topics for the rest of the month of June - - -

June 10th (linky open ‘til June 24th) –
Water Parks

June 17th (linky open ‘til July 1st) –
Tips & Tricks to “do Disney” on a budget

June 24th (linky open ‘til July 8th) –
Ways to Save for Disney Trips

I’m needing ideas for more topics (my list is getting short!)  Please e-mail your ideas to me (with Destination Disney in the subject line).

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Sorry, I didn't get linked up last week! I'm here now, though. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails