Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Disney Style Wordless Wednesday

I don’t think I’ve ever participated in a Wordless Wednesday meme before because – let’s face it – I’m not good at the whole wordless thing!  However, my friend Deb over at Focused on the Magic has started a Disney Wordless Wednesday.  And, while it’s going to be hard to keep these posts wordless, I’m going to give it a try!  You can check it all out here:

Wordless Wednesday Hop

And here’s my contribution for this week:

Florida 2011 1018

We took this one on our trip last week.
Anyone know WHAT and WHERE it is located?

6 comments:

DebºoºS said...

LOL, Good one!! No idea where it is, but I love it!

Thanks for linking up to the Wordless or Almost Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop and Welcome back!!!!!!

Bird said...

I still wish we had had a chance to get together, but if your trip was anything like mine, it was a bit too crazy! LOL

Well, they look like light bright pegs, but I haven't the faintest where it would be...

Hedy @ WDW Noy Just for Kids said...

Stormalong Bay?

:DISTherapy said...

Tricky! I see the nautical theme, but...
I give up!! :DM

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

My guess would be in your hotel room?? I've never seen it before.

Beth Green said...

OK... time for an answer! I've been checking back to see where this is from!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails