Friday, July 29, 2011

DD ~ The Letter E

To my loyal (and earlybird) participants – I apologize!  My week got away from me and I totally forgot today was Friday!  I normally pre-post these topics and forgot this week.  Shame on me.  Anyway . . .

ddbutton

As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter E this week. 

E

Use the Letter E as your inspiration.  Some starter ideas --- Epcot, Ellen’s Energy Adventure, Electrical Water Pageant, ESPN Wide World of Sports, Expediton Everest – and the list goes on and on and on . . . E might sound like an intimidating letter, but I know you can come up with something for this week!

So go, get busy!  Post those Letter E things on your blog (with pictures, if you can) – then come  back here and link up!  I’ll link up my post too! 

  get the InLinkz code

FYI: Check out our past weeks’ letters:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails