Friday, September 23, 2011

DD – The Letter M

DD big


Welcome to Destination Disney!
I’m so glad to have you here!

As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter M this week.

M

Use the Letter M as your inspiration.  Here are some ideas to get you started – Magic Kingdom, Mad Tea Party, Maelstrom, Monsters, Inc., Main Street, Muppet Vision 3D, Midway Mania, and the best M of all, MICKEY MOUSE  – and the list goes on and on and on . . .

So go, get busy!  Post those Letter M things on your blog (with pictures, if you can) – then come  back here and link up!  I’ll link up my post too!

FYI: Check out our past weeks’ letters:

If you want to link up for past week’s topics (with the exception of the most recent), just leave a comment on the post with a link to your direct post.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have my post up on my blog, but I don't see where to link up here?!

Christa said...

Here's my Late *L*!
http://christadarr.blogspot.com/2011/09/destination-disney-letter-m.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails