Thursday, October 20, 2011

98 . . .

#98 - Since several of the items on our 100 Days to Disney list are food items, today I’m going to share that we’re looking forward to trying the Disney Dining Plan for the first time.

I’ve shared in the past that I didn’t realize how much fun character meals could be until we experienced them for ourselves.  I have a feeling that our experience with the Disney Dining Plan is going to be much the same way.  I think that, once we try it, we’re going to love it!

We are using the regular Disney Dining Plan – which will entitle each one of us to (1) Quick-Service Meal, (1) Snack, and (1) Table-Service Meal per day.  We’ve already chosen and reserved our Table-Service meals.  You’ll see more about our choices in the upcoming days of our 100 Days to Disney countdown.

Florida 2011 997

Have you used the Disney Dining Plan?  Do you like it?  Would you recommend it?  What’s your favorite place to eat at Disney?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We never go without the DDP. I highly recommend it! My favorite snack is a Dole Whip Float in the Magic Kingdom. Our favorite quick-service place to eat is Pizza Planet in DHS. And, there is NO WAY we could choose one favorite table-service place to eat. Several of our favorites include breakfast at Akershus, breakfast or dinner at 1900 Park Fare, dinner at O'Hana, and lunch or dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe! I'm loving your countdown posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails