Friday, October 7, 2011

DD – The Letter O

Please forgive me  for not getting my N personal post up yet – it’s been an extremely busy week here.  I’ll get both of my posts (N & O) up next week.  I’ve got travel plans for this weekend – and boy, do I need to get away!


DD big


Welcome to Destination Disney!
I’m so glad to have you here!

As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter O this week.

O

Use the Letter O as your inspiration.  Here are some ideas to get you started – Old Key West, The Oasis, Osborne Family Lights, O Canada! – and the list goes on and on and on . . .


So go, get busy!  Post those Letter O things on your blog (with pictures, if you can) – then come  back here and link up!  I’ll link up my post too!

FYI: Check out our past weeks’ letters:

If you want to link up for past week’s topics (with the exception of the most recent), just leave a comment on the post with a link to your direct post.  Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails