Thursday, October 27, 2011

Winnie the Pooh!

This “cuddly little cubby all stuffed with fluff” is one of my kids’ favorite characters to meet at the Disney parks.  In fact, they gladly stood in several lines to meet him on our last trip!  He’s just that good!

Florida 2011 438 Florida 2011 241

We never made it out to theaters to see his new movie  though. Did you?  If not, don’t despair! Because Winnie the Pooh is now available on DVD. My kids can’t wait to see it.  Wouldn’t it make a nice Christmas gift for under your tree this year?

Before you rush out to buy the movie (I know you want to), have fun playing with this widget.  Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know which character you are most like! I’m most like Eeyore (rational, practical, and realistic).

1 comment:

Mary at Capturing Magical Memories said...

I can't wait to see the new film! And I do so feel like we and the guy 'stuffed with fluff' have something in common. ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails