Friday, November 11, 2011

76 . . .

I recently read this post over on my friend Melissa’s blog and I got excited. Why?  Because . . . #76 on our 100 Days to Disney countdown is dinner at the 50’s Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios.

When we were making our list of places that we’d like to reserve for our sit-down meals, this was one that we were all interested in.  I believe this is the only sit-down meal that we have planned where we will be ordering from a menu, as opposed to a buffet or family-style dinner.  I knew the down-home country cooking on the menu would appeal to Brian. The atmosphere and nostalgic 50’s feel appeals to me.  And I know the kids will get a kick out of the whole “family” feel of the restaurant. 

We’re really looking forward to experiencing this restaurant!  What about you? Do you have a favorite Disney dining experience?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails