Friday, November 11, 2011

DD ~ The Letter T

DD big


Welcome to Destination Disney!
I’m so glad to have you here!

As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter T this week.

T

Use the Letter T as your inspiration.  Here are some ideas to get you started – T-Rex Cafe, Test Track, tickets, Tom Sawyer Island, Tomorrowland, Tonga Toast (which I’ve never had, but have heard great things about!), Tony’s Town Square, Toy Story Midway Mania, Tree of Life, and (my personal favorite) Tower of Terror! – can you think of any others?! Sure you can! 

So go, get busy!  Post those Letter T things on your blog (with pictures, if you can) – then come  back here and link up!  I’ll link up my post too!

FYI: Check out our past weeks’ letters:

2 comments:

Christa Darr said...

Here's mine... http://christadarr.blogspot.com/2011/11/destination-disney-letter-t.html

Christa Darr said...

Here is my letter T - http://christadarr.blogspot.com/2011/11/destination-disney-letter-t.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails