Tuesday, November 8, 2011

79 . . .

On our last trip to the World, this past May, we stayed on Disney property for the first time (for only 3 nights).  One of the things we decided to splurge on was . . .

#79 – the Disney refillable mugs.  We only bought two of them because we’re all about saving money and sharing drinks.  Even though you can only refill these mugs at Disney resorts, we found them well worth the money.  Coming back to our room after a long day at the parks . . . Brian enjoyed walking over to the food  court at Port Orleans Riverside and grabbing a soda and/or a mug of hot chocolate. 

On our next trip (in 79 days!) we’ll be using the Disney Dining Plan – that means we’ll end up with 5 refillable mugs! 

I wonder if  they’ll have a new style of mugs available for 2012.  And, if so, I wonder if there will be at least 5 different ones to choose from.  Hmmm . . .

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my word!  29 days for us!  I stole your idea and am doing a countdown on my blog. No worries, I only have 5 followers and I am related to all of them. This is our first trip so everyday I am posting about what I am doing to get ready or something along those lines.  My kids still don't know when we are going.  :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails