Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Disney WW ~ One Man’s Dream

Focused on the Magic

I like the theme that Debs has chosen this week. I have at least 3 photo albums on my computer, all devoted to the One Man’s Dream exhibit at Hollywood Studios. I’m not sure why we keep taking pictures in there, considering that we have SO MANY duplicates! But, we just LOVE walking through there, slowly taking in all the items and memorabilia that are on display, and feeling just a bit closer to Walt Disney.  We have lots of pictures of the “things” and the informative signs, but I’ll share some people pictures this week . . .

Florida 2011 888
Ian ~ being Ian!
Florida 2011 890 
Gracie ~ trying to portray Walt’s sultry look! LOL
 Florida 2011 889 
Ashley ~ as close as she’ll get to ever “meeting” Walt. :(

8 comments:

Christina Mumpower said...

I've only had the chance to check out One Man's Dream once so far, but I can't wait to go back.  I was probably a little too emotional about it all, but it was just so cool.  :)

DisneyonWheels said...

Love the photos! 

DebSays said...

Love your pics! I'm so glad you liked the theme this week. One Man's Dream is a favorite of ours!! I get teary eyed in the movie every time...

Distherapy said...

There's so much content there- I feel no matter how many times you go back, you could never see all the detaill.

MouseFanDiane said...

Really great pics, they are so nice with the kids..

Alyssa Ray said...

Adorable pics!  I especially love the "sultry" pose! LOL :D Thanks for sharing!

Manda said...

Aww! I love the one of Gracie! :P

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

LOVE walking through there.  So rich in history.  :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails