Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hermie and Friends books by Max Lucado

Many years ago, we bought our first Hermie book by Max Lucado; and, like all books by Max (whether for kids or adults), I loved it! So, I was excited to receive an e-mail a few weeks ago, telling me that some of the Hermie books have been re-released in a new format.

For the babies and toddlers in your life, you may love these new Hermie board books:

318049 Little Hermie and the baby bug garden friends teach little ones about God’s love for them.
God loves all of His creatures. Little Hermie explores all of the ways God loves him and his friends in this sweet board book with glitter on the cover.

318032 Meet Little Hermie—the cutest baby caterpillar in the garden! Little Hermie’s thankful heart shows toddlers how to be thankful for God’s blessings.
Little Hermie is thankful for everything God has given him. He goes through his day thanking God for his many blessings in this adorable board book with flocking on the cover!

These books are absolutely adorable! In true Hermie fashion, each book is written as  a prayer, in poem format. The illustrations are bright, colorful, and fun. The board book style makes these books durable enough to share with the tiniest members of the family. I’m pretty sure your little ones will ask for these books over and over again.  My youngest is 5, and even he enjoyed them.

But more to his liking was the re-release of Hermie a Common Caterpillar, which is now a leveled reader.  I know we’re  going to get lots of use out of that book!

Here’s a bit more about these new books from Max Lucado himself, and Tommy Nelson books:

NOTE: I received the books mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails