Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Please note . . .

Yesterday I added 3 new features to my sidebar . . .

The first is a text link that you can click on to sign up for my new e-newsletter.  I’ll be sending this newsletter 6-12 times per year – sharing Disney news and specials, and some fun stuff too!  I will not spam my readers, nor will I ever share your addresses with outside parties.  So, if you’re interested in Disney and a possible future trip, sign up

Second, I’ve included a link to view the brand new interactive eBrochures from Disney.  This one is specifically focused on Walt Disney World.  If you’d be interested in seeing one for Disneyland or the Disney Cruise Line, please e-mail me and I’d be more than happy to create one just for you!

And the third is a Rascal Flatts widget – you can sign up to win tickets to see them live, in concert!  Just fill out the little entry form, and you’re entered in the contest. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails