Thursday, December 6, 2012

DD ~ Quote #13 (12/6/12)

DD quotes button

Welcome to Destination Disney!
Our focus is on QUOTES.
Each week, I will be posting a new Disney-related quote
(sometimes they’ll be from Walt himself, sometimes from others,
and sometimes from Disney movies and characters).

You can interpret the quote however you would like to -
use it to inspire a blog post, share pictures, etc.

Since yesterday was Walt’s birthday, let’s focus on one of my favorite Walt quotes this week:

Quote 13

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to see past featured quotes in this series, click hereIf you’re interested in working ahead and would like a full list of the quotes schedule, please e-mail me

1 comment:

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

I love this quote! I'm behind in my quotes. My post today is from last week's quote:P
http://www.focusedonthemagic.com/2012/12/disney-quote-of-day.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails