Monday, December 17, 2012

TTT ~ Nutcracker Suite

Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia_thumb

Special thanks to my friends – Jodi @ Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Mike @ My Dreams of Disney, and Jennifer @ Disney Babies Blog – for co-hosting this fun meme!

Did you know? When visiting the Downtown Disney Marketplace, you’ll find references to “The Nutcracker Suite” segment of Fantasia. 

If you enter Disney’s Days of Christmas through the first door on your left hand side while coming from the Marketplace bus stop, you can find the fairies from “The Nutcracker Suite” on the ceiling.

In the “Magic Room” in World of Disney, you can find Sorcerer Mickey and the fairies on the ceiling.

371

While none of the rest of my family have been big fans of Fantasia, Ian has enjoyed the movie!  To the point that the rest of us have groaned with “not again” or “still?!” on many occasions.  Fortunately, our copy is on VHS – and we only have a VCR in his room anymore.  Phew!

*This week’s piece of trivia was taken from Brent Dodge’s From Screen to Theme: A Guide to Disney Animated Film References Found Throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort. (previously reviewed on my blog here).

get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

JenniferLissak said...

I LOVE Fantasia, but I'm a classical musician, so it goes with the job!! When I took a Beethoven Symphonies class, we would have it on in the background while studying!

Jodi Whisenhunt said...

We are huge Nutcracker fans! I will have to look up next time we're there! Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails