Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stop Reacting and Start Responding™ blog campaign

I am partnering with Living My MoMent and Proactive Parenting™  for their first-ever blog campaign. 

New-Cover-Perspective11 I received the e-book Stop Reacting and Start Responding™ by Sharon Silver, but have yet to find the time to actually sit down and read it.  (OK, that Kindle is looking better and better by the day!)

I was asked to share the following information now:

Please join us during the Live MomTV.com show with Sharon Silver(Proactive Parenting™ ) and Abbey Fatica (Living My MoMent) on January 5th, 2011 at 9pm EST to get answers to your pressing parenting issues.

In the meantime, you might want to connect with Sharon Silver via Facebook or Twitter

NOTE: I am a participant in a Living My MoMent campaign for Proactive Parenting™ and have received the e-book Stop Reacting and Start Responding™ by Sharon Silver as part of my participation.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails