Monday, December 5, 2011

52 . . .

Florida 2011 172 Thanks to the “stolen stroller incident”, I was unable to really enjoy Illuminations at Epcot this past May. My camera  batteries were dying (and the replacement battery was in the “never to be recovered camera bag”. (Disheartening, to say the least). 

I did  try to snap a few pictures (using up what little battery power was remaining in my camera), but my heart just wasn’t in it. 

The year before we had missed the show all together, as Ian had a little “accident” that required a trip back to our room in a hurry!

So, on our next trip, we’re all looking forward to hanging in all the parks ‘til closing time and seeing all the things we’ve either missed or not been able to concentrate on. Illuminations is one of those things for me.  I love this show, and can’t wait to really watch it again!

2 comments:

Capturing Magical Memories said...

It has been a couple of years for us to.  Somehow Illuminations just never works out.  John got sick this year.  Think it compares with Ian's 'accident'.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

If you're in Orlando right now you're only about an hour from me. LOL!  The Illuminations at Epcot is fabulous. My brother works there and my Dad retired from Disney so we've been blessed to have our fair share of trips growing up.
It's a bummer about your camera bag but I hope it doesn't ruin your trip.
Have a lovely day.
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails