I’ve been having a lot of fun chatting it up with my new friends over at my blog’s FB page. You are welcome to join in the fun here. One of the recent questions I asked them was “Why do you love Disney?” I had so much fun reading their replies (many of which are things that would be included in my personal answer), so I thought I’d put together my Top 10 Favorites – Reasons Why YOU Should Love Disney too!
- “the magic!” ~Chelsea
- “when [you] walk into the gates [you] feel instantly this sense of joy & excitement that [is unexplainable].” (~Lacey)
- “the fun we have together as a family . . . [and] the memories that are created.” (~Pamela)
- “it transports you away from life for a while and gives you amazing memories to have always” (~Hayley)
- “it's the one place where [you] feel like [you’re] in [your] own fantasy world. You feel so removed from the day to day things that wear us down on a daily basis.” (~Cindy)
- “it makes you feel like a kid all over again....no matter how old you are...” (~Maureen)
- “it means so many different things to so many different people” (~Mike)
- “all your problems fade [when you’re there]” (~Eran)
- “the movies that I loved as a child, and that I now share with my kids, come to life” (~Sarah)
- “great food” (~Teryl)
So, do you agree? Why do YOU love Disney? Let me know in the comments.